Friday, October 7, 2011

Can't Go Wrong

Ah, Friday, how do I love thee. I took a personal day today, so I have a wonderful day to myself and my sunny south-facing windows that provide some pretty interesting people/dog watching. Think I might take a leisurely walk or bike ride to the coffee shop later and grab a latte, maybe browse the downtown shops, and even pick up some something fun to do my next giveaway. Hmm, I sure do love how this day is turning out.

Mustard cardigan - LOFT (thrifted) / Striped henley - Anthroplogie / Flared jeans - Lane Bryant

This outfit is an overdue interpretation of one I came across on Pinterest. I first pinned it in the dead of summer, when neither flared denim nor long-sleeved sweater was going to come anywhere near my body. But, I had something similar to every piece in my closet, so I kept waiting for the first cool, casual day to try it out. This was it!

Handbag - Steve Madden

I mean, how can you go wrong with stripes, a mustard cardigan, a long necklace and great strappy sandals? Nope, you can't. It does remind me a bit of this outfit of mine from January, one that quickly jumped to the top of my favorites. So, it's no wonder that I'd been looking for another version of it.

Necklace - gifted / Leonella Pendant Ring - Ruche

The ring has become my new go-to. The minute I saw this image from Ruche's fall lookbook, I knew I had to have it. And it's sister in coral, too. And maybe a few other items, now that I'm at it. Gah, I just LOVE their jewelry - and I'm such a sucker for a cocktail ring! Yes to everything!

"Nacia" Sandals (2nd of 4 pairs!) - Nine West



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!