Wednesday, October 26, 2011

French Kiss


The weather has been absolutely gorgeous lately. All that stuff I said about the last days of summer have, even if briefly, proven me wrong. With temps in the upper 70s and sunny days at least as long as it's light out, I've happily continued to bare my legs and toes. And my fabulous bandaged knee that is taking FOR-E-VER to heal, of course.

Double zip jacket - LOFT / Striped boatneck top - Banana Republic / Washed pencil skirt - Lane Bryant / 
White belt - LOFT / Sandals - Nine West

I've actually worn this outfit before, almost verbatim. Three emendations: belt over the jacket rather than through the belt loops (you know, like an actual belt), shoes (I'll never get enough of these sandals), and the up-do. That counts as a remix, right? Regardless, I simply love it. It's one of those outfits in which I feel as comfortable as I feel chic - the perfect outfit to walk four blocks downtown to our favorite new local French bistro, where the roast chicken is divine and the mussels are addictive.

Handbag - Furla (renting from BBOS)
Ring - Ruche / Earrings - Lane Bryant



3 comments:

  1. I love this jacket more everytime you wear it!! it's absolute perfection with those stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems to the way i wear it most often these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd consider it a remix if you only added or took away one thing.  I added your picture in this outfit previously to my 'inspiration' file.  I do think that added some red to this would also look stunning (belt, bangles, earrings or handbag).   Hope the booboo on your knee is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!