I think I've made it pretty obvious that I think LucieLu's Instant Sleeves are awesome, and in fact they are quickly supplanting all other shrug-type cover-ups in my wardrobe. I've said it before and I'll say it again: They.are.genius! They offer just enough coverage of the arms and upper back without taking away the silhouette of an outfit, even allowing you to introduce another color into the outfit if you so choose. And the ruching on the sleeves not only adds a feminine and textural touch, but it adds yet another means of camouflaging those tricky upper arms by making them appear smaller! This is no ordinary shrug! Well, the wonderfully generous designer has agreed to sponsor my very first giveaway with one of these closet staples for your very own!
Here are the rules! To enter you must:
- Be a follower of Surely Sonsy and leave a comment indicating how you follow (GFC username/email address, Bloglovin', Google Reader, etc.).
- Check out LucieLu's selection of Instant Sleeves, and tell me which color you'd get and why in your comment.
For extra entries, please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- Like Surely Sonsy on Facebook and leave a comment with your FB address. (You can email it to me if you don't want to leave it here.)
- Follow @shessica17 on twitter and TWEET about the giveaway with the following message (or something similar): "I entered @shessica17's LucieLu Instant Sleeves giveaway, and you should too! http://t.co/6yit4kZ" (Be sure to include your twitter name in your comment!)
- Blog about the giveaway OR post about it on Facebook with a link back to this post! (Be sure to include the link to your post in your comment!)
For those of you wondering about sizing/fit: they are true to size with a close fit (which is my preference - I'm wearing 14/16 in these), but if you prefer a roomier, swingier fit - similar to a bolero or regular shrug - you might size up. (So perhaps sizes 10-12 could enjoy these fabulous pieces, too!)