Thursday, June 30, 2011

Green Machine

Cardigan - LOFT / Green top - Maurices / Pants - NY&Co. / Belt - Limited / Shoes - Banana Republic

You've seen a variation of this outfit before. This one is perhaps more "office-appropriate" but lovingly screams (eh?) spring/summer in all its greentacular glory. (Though perhaps not as much as this outfit!) To add a bit more visual interest and subtle pattern mixing, I paired this skinny grey belt in an animal print.


I plan to remix this outfit (yet again) with grey bermuada shorts instead of the pants. It will make for a great casual work number that is still office appropriate but suitable for warmer temperatures. I'll hang on to the sweater, but only as a cold-office topper, and belt over the top itself rather than the sweater.

Earrings - Ten Thousand Villages / Ring - Kohl's (gifted)

And hey, be sure to enter my LucieLu Instant Sleeves Giveaway!

11 comments:

  1. Loving this!  I will definitely be attempting something similar for my "business casual" days ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just lovely. adoring the pop of print with the belt, that also seems to tie together the gray from the pants and the white cardi/trim up top. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I totally see this top with a light yellow cardigan and a denim skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, lady! i think i'll try that next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks! i wear them all too often, methinks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! yes! can't go wrong with pants and a cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cut outs on you neckline! And look at you lady, so much color! I need a tan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha! tan shman. i'm as a pale as pale can be. aside from some sun damage on my upper chest, i'm pretty sure this color can be attributed to the "saturation" tool in picasa. hahaha... (secret's out!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently stumbled on your blog and just had to tell you how much I LOVE this outfit. The grey and green are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!