Saturday, March 12, 2011

Yacht Club

I feel like I should go sailing in this outfit. Or at least be standing by a sailboat along the French Rivera, anyway. I mean, can you get more nautical than these navy stripes and a bit of yellow?

Cardigan - LOFT / Striped top - The Limited / Trouser denim - LOFT / Carmel open-toed pumps - Banana Republic

What's not to love about it, though, eh?

Handbag - Steve Madden

And guess what - the clasp of my necklace even looks like a life preserver!

Polygon necklace - Banana Republic / Topaz ring - Banana Republic (eBayed) / Earrings - Banana Republic

Anchors aweigh!

4 comments:

  1. Very nautical, very cute. And those trouser jeans look amazing on you.

    Gracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too too cute! I can practically hear the sound of the waves now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stripes = love!! i recently worn some stripes :)
    i love your hair style. how'd you do it??

    omstastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stripes and the yellow are so fantastic together. I've been in love with yellow lately... I may have to find a yellow cardi and duplicate this look.
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!