Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Watercolors

The hours I keep are killing me! I'm not quite sure how I made it through this particular 14-hour day, and I'm even less sure how I'm managing to stay up to blog about it! So, if it's alright with you, I'm going to keep this one short and sweet tonight.

Grey cardigan - LOFT / Watercolor tank - Anthropologie / Blue pencil skirt - Shapefx (Spiegel) / Pink skinny belt - The Limited

Yes, I know -  I forgot to wear polka-dots today... I was so excited about the outfit I put together with this new skirt (the same Slimming Pencil Skirt by Shape FX that I reviewed yesterday, but in blue) that I had to wear it as soon as possible, forsaking all else! That's okay though, because had I worn a polka-dot ensemble, it probably would have been this one again, just because I love its brightly-colored pattern-mixing (with polka-dots) goodness oh-so-much. (And seeing as how I rarely repeat outfits for anything, that's saying something.) So we'll call this one a wash, eh?

Anyhoo, I'll just let the pictures (read: color) do the talking for the rest of this post...and maybe you, too!

Handbag - Steve Madden / Shoes - Banana Republic
Ring - Banana Republic / Necklace - Kohl's / Earrings - NY&Co. (?)

Happy International Women's Day!

3 comments:

  1. ooo that skirt is divine on you! what a great shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great look on you! I love the skirt -- what a gorgeous shade of blue and a great fit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!