Monday, March 28, 2011

Writing on the Wall

I've been meaning to do this fun "get-to-know-the-blogger" game after I was tagged by Ariana, but I'm only now just getting around to it! Ariana makes a good point that seeing each other's handwriting is a fun way to see another side of our personalities - just don't try to forge my signature, mmkay? I shall warn you, however - I have the messiest handwriting ever! My dad used to joke that I could be a doctor with handwriting as bad as mine...

So, the rules are:

Write your name & blog name
URL
Write, "A quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog!"
Favorite quote
Favorite song
Favorite bands/singers
Anything you want to say
...then tag some other bloggers!

Here you go!


Translations!

Favorite quote(s): "Those that know, do. Those that understand, teach" (Aristotle) and any line from T.S. Eliot's "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

Favorite Song(s) "Adhesive Love" by the Stone Temple Pilots, "Let Down" by Radiohead, "Gravity" by Sara Bareillis, and "Mayonnaise" by the Smashing Pumpkins.

Favortite Artist(s): Smashing Pumpkins, Incubus, Ray LaMontagne,The Sundays, Radiohead, Ella Fitzgerald

Closing words: Sorry I couldn't just pick one! (I guess I just don't work that way.) And thanks for welcoming me with open arms into this amazing blogging community. You are all wonderful!

Tag, you're it!
  1. Sara of Bombshell Beauty
  2. Kimberly of Fab Finds Under $50
  3. Tina of T Minus, T Plus
  4. Erin of Work With What You've Got


1 comment:

  1. BombshellbeautyblogMarch 29, 2011 at 6:34 PM

    Thanks for the tag, Jessica! And I think your handwriting is cute. If barely legible. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!