Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lady in Red


The shoes make it. At least that's what an older gentleman patron told me after one of the performances on Saturday. It goes without saying that I agree. =)

"Marilyn" sweater - Lane Bryant / Black pencil skirt - Simply Be /
Ostrich belt - Banana Republic / Leopard heels - Max Studio (via DSW)

I had known that I'd wear this recently purchased red sweater of mine at some point during Nutcracker weekend. I mean, it's red, and it's the holidays - a no brainer. I also knew I wanted to wear my fabulous leopard print pumps again with the sweater (as I did for the first wearing with jeans), so it was just a matter of picking a pencil skirt and the right camel-colored belt to tie it all together. Some delightfully basic pieces made even more amazing with some fierce accessories.


Amazing enough for a random patron to approach me in the lobby and tell me so. Not a bad day. =)

Handbag - Furla
Ring - Banana Republic / Earrings - The Limited



7 comments:

  1. I love the sweater on you, and your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO fantastic in this outfit!! Is there anything more divine than red with leopard?? Perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely fabulous. Love the red, black and leopard! ADORABLE!
    ...
    Come enter my Shabby Apple dress giveaway just in time for holiday parties season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love!  That sweater is utterly perfect for the holidays, and I love the leopard pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty sweater!  I like how you combined it with the purple handbag! 

    - Justine
    luckeysgoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this outfit on you. The Marilyn sweater was a great investment. You are inspiring me to wear belts. I am a size 12-14 and my belts look great from the front, but the side view is....perhaps lacking..lol. I have a tummy and belts tend to ride up in front.
    Every day I am checking in hoping you'll do an updo tutorial..please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really am meaning to do an updo tutorial soon. i've been getting lots of request, so it's definitely coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!