Thursday, December 15, 2011

Printed Lace


We all know that lace is all the rage this season, and I won't pretend that I haven't wanted to jump on that bandwagon, but I haven't really found anything that spoke to me. But a lace print in a mustard yellow? Yep, sign me up for that.

Amber Room Top - Anthropologie / Skinnies - Gap / Taupe wedges - Target / Handbag - Tano / Necklace - gifted

Loosey-goosey dolman sleeves make it a great pairing with skinny jeans (not to mention are very forgiving) and turquoise jewelry really pops against the yellow print. And the fact that I got the top during the unheard-of Anthropologie Thanksgiving/Black Friday sales? Total score.

Ring - Banana Republic / Earrings - Anthropologie



4 comments:

  1. Love this top! Who can say no to mustard lace print? lol. And your hair looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with your top.  It's gorgeous!  Also, please consider doing a tutorial post on your signature up-do.  I want to know the secret to your perfect "bump."

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! it really is a great top. and the tutorial is definitely on my list of to-dos, so stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!