Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rinse and Repeat


This might be my first official, full-on-blog repeat. I remember loving it the first time around and, since I had an important meeting, I wanted to wear something I loved and remember feeling good in. I did change up a few of the accessories, though, and I couldn't resist wearing my beloved coral sandals. However, this was actually one fussy outfit. Neither cardigan, belt, nor camisole wanted to stay in place - so I ended up unbelting and unbuttoning the cardigan, and tucking in the camisole before heading off to work. Only slightly less fussy, but I felt mostly uncomfortable all day anyway. Well, at least my handbag was fabulous. (And shoes, duh.)

Cardigan - LOFT / Camisole - LOFT / Pencil skirt - eloquii / Belt - Talbots
Sandals - Nine West / Handbag - Banana Republic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!