Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Rack It Up


It's early mornings all this week for me. My schedule is usually a second shift kind of thing, but this week I join the ranks of most office folk and actually have to get up early. Blech. This also means I have to go to bed early; a nice idea, but rarely realized. I'm hoping pure exhaustion will force it upon me. Biggest question? Do I get up 30 minutes earlier to do my hair or just throw it up in my usual bouffant 'do? (So far, so good.)

Printed tee - Gap / Denim pencil skirt - Dorothy Perkins / Belt - Kohls / Sandals - Nine West

Ironically, thanks to a serious haul from the Gap sale racks on Monday, the easiest question is what I'm wearing this week. (Yep, all week.)

Ring - Ruche / Earrings - Ruche / Nails - "Cartwheels on the Catwalk" (Sephora by OPI)


2 comments:

  1. You are stunning, girl! I am loving everything you're wearing, lately. I think after I have this baby, I'm coming to raid your closet! Okay... like a  year after I have this baby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!