Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cardi Party


My hair stylist recommended a new brush to me, the Olivia Garden Ceramic Round Brush. It.Is.Awesome. I didn't know a brush could make such a difference to my hair, so much so that I may not even need a new hair dryer anymore. I guess that's what a $17 brush can do! All this is to say is that I'm actually wearing my hair down again this week (as you can see). This might be a new record. And it counts for even more since it means I have to get up before 7am in order to do it. Beauty really is pain, people.

Cardigan - LOFT / Tank - Anthropologie / Denim pencil skirt - Dorothy Perkins /
Handbag - Banana Republic / Sandals - Christian Siriano for Payless

What else does one wear on such 7am days but a favorite denim pencil skirt and a belted cardigan? I love the color of this one, though. Again with my coral obsession! Thank you, LOFT, for all you do in the realm of cardigans. Thin, 3/4 sleeves, pretty bronze buttons - great for warmer weather. Guess that means imma need more colors...

Belt - Kohl's / Ring - Ruche / Necklace - Urban Outfitters / Earrings - Anthropologie


1 comment:

  1. I love the coral with the blue strappy shoes from Payless! Such a great summery feel going on. And boy I WISH I could learn to use a round brush!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!