Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Broken Record


Nope, nothing revolutionary here. Stripes, pencil skirt, statement necklace. Never fails.

Striped top - Gap / Pencil skirt - Lane Bryant / Wedges - LOFT

I had been itching to wear this particular statement necklace, however. I bought it the same time I bought its blue-hued sister, but have never really had the right outfit for it. Pink, green and gold all in one necklace make for a difficult pairing, methinks. I thought neutrals would best serve as its backdrop on its first wearing, and even better this particular outfit formula of mine.

Necklace - Anthropologie / Belt - Talbots / Ring - Ruche

Now that I've gotten its first wearing out of the way, perhaps future outfits will come easier?

Handbag - DKNY (via TJMaxx)

And maybe I'll remember to check all the zippers on my handbags next time, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!