Friday, January 20, 2012

Furry Friend


Hello, handbag. I've been wanting to test drive this furry Furla for months now. It finally came available and I had just enough credit in my BBOS account to get to play with it for a week. So, I've been intentionally building all my outfits around the bag in order to showcase it. It's harder than I thought it would be, but so far, so good.

Neo-Refinement Pullover - Anthropologie / Denim - Lane Bryant / Boots - CL by Laundry (via Famous  Footwear) /
Handbag - Furla Carmen Shopper Grande Handbag (via BBOS)

Ironically, the top became the real showstopper, though. I always seem to get tons of compliments on this unique, structural sweater, and for good reason. It does wonders for showcasing my collarbones (a favorite feature of Bob's), is such a pretty winter color and is just all-around fabulous (even if wonky at times). I've already worn it with pants and a pencil skirt, so now that I've paired it with the ever pair-able jeans, the rotation may be complete. How should I wear it next?

Earrings - The Limited / Ring - Ruche

What do you think of the plain(ish) white background? I've started to think the bookshelf is too dark and too busy for a nighttime outfit backdrop, so I'm experimenting with the few white spaces I have in our small apartment. I'm not sure if it's quite right either, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!