Friday, June 29, 2012

All in One


Ah, Friday. So nice to see you again. Especially since I'm beginning another holiday-week vacation! I could get used to this. Though, now that I think about it, spoiling myself as I have with so much vacation time might become a problem! Meh, I'll worry about that in August... =S


I have to say, I'm rather impressed by this little ensemble. I threw it together in the heat of a good-grief-what-the-hell-am-I-going-to-wear-today moment and I quite like it. In many ways, it follows a recently developed little formula of mine: cardigan, belted flowy top, skinnies (perhaps first realized with this outfit). The top, a clutch hitter from Old Navy, has become a great candidate for similar silhouettes, so much so that not only did I pick up the green one (color-blocked recently here), I bought the ivory one too. And I plan to apply the exact same formula on the next good-grief-what-the-hell-am-I-going-to-wear day.

Cardigan - LOFT / Top - Old Navy / Skinnes - Lane Bryant /
Handbag - Urban Outfitters / Sandals - Bandolino "Moderngirl" (via Endless.com)

I think I most love the colors, though. Between belt, top and cardigan, the shared but varied blues and greens make me happy. All my favorite colors in one place!

Belt - Talbots / Ring - Ruche / Necklace - chrdesigns on Etsy / Earrings - Ruche


3 comments:

  1. I love this color combination! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I'm loving it!
    Sarah at www.fillupyourmug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really thin in this outfit. You will fit in that dress in no time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!