Friday, January 13, 2012

Sunless


Between the gloomy, cloudy day and my relatively colorless top, today's outfit pictures look pretty drab. I had considered layering with a blazer of some sort (olive? navy?) and decided against it at the last minute, but I do think it needs a little something extra. Like a...

Top - Anthropologie / Tank - Anthropologie / Denim - Lane Bryant / Belt - Talbots /
Booties - Nine West (via Amazon) / Handbag - Gustto

...bright pink handbag! Since the bag pretty much just sits on my desk at work, though, it can only do so much good. Maybe bright pink belt for next time? Or maybe some sunlight. Yeah, I like the sound of that...

Necklace and earrings - Banana Republic / Ring - Ruche

What is everyone doing this weekend? Do you have Monday off? I ordered a bunch of slim flocked hangers to completely redo my closet. Hoping for more space when I'm done!



4 comments:

  1. Great top!

    I have a ton of those hangers, as a warning, they break far more easily than the plastic ones. The metal bit just pops off. But in every other aspect, they are superior. I should start swapping more of mine out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i've gotten a few of them already from TJMaxx and have experienced a few breaking. I'm willing to put up with it for the sake for a neater closet tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I converted my closet to Huggable Hangers almost 5 years ago and it has been fantastic!!  We have over 500 of them and I could never use another hanger.  :-)  I've never had any break either.  

    Have fun converting over.  Gorgeous top too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is outfit is not drab at all.  I think it's perfect as is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!