Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tropical Dreams


This outfit is one I've actually been plotting for a while, but other recent favorites took precedence even when I did have the opportunity to dress up a bit. Goodness, it feels so good to break out the pencil skirts, though!


Happy tropical print (my second serendipitous H&M find, incidentally) with even happier blue pinstripe pencil skirt makes for some delightfully easy pattern mixing. It turned out to be a great color palette for winter, too, while hinting at warmer days - which might be tomorrow, for all I know. Snow (finally) one day, thunderstorms the next...this "winter" is weird...

Top - H&M / Blue pinstripe pencil skirt - Simply Be / Nude pumps - Nine West / Clutch - ASOS (gifted)
Necklace - LOFT / Earrings - Ruche / Ring - Ruche



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!