Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Double the Fun


It's only Tuesday? Really? Ugh. What's worse is that it's 10:30pm and Bob just went in to work. Yes, you read that right. So do I stay up until he gets home at 3am (cuz he'll wake me up anyway)? Yes, probably. And maybe I'll make myself a Totinos while I'm at it. There, now it feels like the weekend.

Except it's only Tuesday...


But hey, look! The green skirt again! I have to say, a black and white combo is my favorite pairing with this skirt. True, they're stripes and are therefore fabulous with everything, but I especially like their contrast with the vibrant color of the skirt.

Striped top - Dorothy Perkins / Pencil skirt - eloquii / Belt - Talbots /
Sandals - Bandolino / Handbag - Ruche

I also felt that one necklace was not enough. One big statement piece plus one long dangley piece equals necklace nirvana. Or something.

Necklaces - LOFT & Ann Taylor / Ring - Ruche / Earrings - The Limited

My Totinos is ready! One supreme party pizza is served. And LOTR, probably. See you on the other side of 3am.


And hey, then it'll be Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!