Friday, February 11, 2011

Must-Haves

A night of Baby Swiss Cheez-Its, Lindeman's Framboise, mindless TV, and online shopping means only one thing! It's wish list time...

Cultural Heritage Skirt - Yoana Baraschi (Anthropologie)

You know I'm a sucker for a pencil skirt. Just think of the possibilities with that neutral but delightful print! Swoon...

Legacy Wrap Dress in Dandelion Print - Kiyonna

A printed wrap dress is the (fashion) world's most perfect camouflage, don't you think? I've been eying these Kiyonna wrap dresses for awhile now, and this print must have recently been added. It's just perfect for spring! Now only if they'd get my size back in stock...

Blooming Goldenrod Dress - Edme & Esyllte (Anthropologie)

A pretty dress with pretty details is just, well, pretty! I love everything about this little dress - the color palette, the scoop neck, the big bow. Hmm, this might be a good reward when I hit my 10% goal on Weight Watchers, methinks!


Furla "Yoko" Large Shoulder Handbag - BBOS

A big metallic handbag? Yes, please!

Hondo 3 - Guess (via Piperlime)

Nude pumps on are on everyone's must-have lists this season, and once I found these fabulous platform patent open-toed lovelies, I knew I found just the pair for me! Thanks to a coupon and free shipping, these babies are on their way to me now!

2 comments:

  1. Ditto on the nude pumps! I saw a pair at Macy's that I actually felt i NEEDED to have. And I love those dresses. Especially the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polka dotted anthro skirt is DIVINE in person, I was just drooling on it this morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!