Friday, May 18, 2012

Slice of Cantaloupe


Another iteration of my "casual" uniform of ponte pencil skirt and striped top. The top is new, and the same style of the black top in yesterday's post. I couldn't resist perky orange stripes, especially with a name like "cantaloupe." I mean, could you?

Striped top - Lauren by Ralph Lauren (Macy's) / Pencil skirt - Lane Bryant /
Belt - Talbots / Handbag - Tano / Sandals - Bandolino

Short and sweet, cuz I'm off to find me some cantaloupe now.

Ring - Ruche / Necklace - Banana Republic (eBayed) / Earrings - Ruche


8 comments:

  1. You do this kind of look SO well! And now I'm hungry. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased a couple of these Ralph Lauren tops, one in black and one in the pink stripe!!  I had not thought about tucking them in to a pencil skirt.  They look fabulous on you.  Now I have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of this top!  It's delicious!

    When you say "iteration" I have thoughts of factor extraction and rotation in grad stats!  :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!! I found this blog today because I was feeling bad about myself because I couldn't find anything to wear this morning! I have too many clothes and have trouble putting stuff together. You inspired me! So I went out today and bought some more stuff and made some awesome outfits! Thank you!!!!! Stay gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, thanks so much - so nice of you to say! getting dressed is still often a daily struggle for me, but the act of blogging AND reading other blogs has really opened up my eyes on ways to wear things too. it has started to come easier, at least! 

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks!! i want the pick one too, really. these are great tops, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you! as often as i wear it, i sure do have a lot of practice!! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!