Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bright Idea


Do you ever have those days where you just want to post pictures with a "Here you go!" byline? Or what about those days where you feel inclined to empty out the entire contents of your head in between some outfit pictures. Or maybe you'll ditch all of that to just go to bed and promise to do the post tomorrow?

I think I can safely say I've had all of those moments in the (relatively brief) lifetime of this blog; tonight has turned out to be a combination of the first two. I started by writing a lengthy tome of questions and self-reflection, only to delete it all and let the pictures do the talking. More or less.

Cardigan - The Limited / Skirt - Shape FX / Belt - LOFT / Sandals - Banana Republic

I must say I do like these pictures though. All the bright colors in the bush, my skirt, my handbag - and their playful variations on primary colors - kind of slap you in the face with glee.


So take that, self-doubt. All you needed was a little sun and color.

Ring - The Limited / Earrings - Lane Bryant (?)


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful choice of color, look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I love that blue skirt on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BombshellbeautyblogApril 15, 2011 at 1:01 PM

    1.) This outfit is stellar. 2.) What described above? Is why I started calling my OOTD posts "Everyday Bombshell"...I just couldn't come up with cute titles anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt colour.

    Your updos are amazing givenm the length of your hair. How do you fix the back? Any chance of a picture?

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!