Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Short of It


It's not a good sign that I'm already exhausted and the year hasn't really begun yet, is it? Nope, it sure itsn't! So I'm going to keep this post short and sweet, and then maybe take a nap.

Maxi dress - Old Navy / Lace Instant Sleeves in Ivory - c/o LucieLu / Sandals - Unisa

Pretty printed maxi dress (last worn here). Instant sleeves. Long pendant necklace (a favorite item for all my maxis lately). Updo (cuz I've been too lazy to do anything else with it). Is all.

Necklace - Old Navy / Ring - Banan Republic / Earrings - Dress Barn / Nails - Cartweels on the Catwalk (Sephora by OPI)

Admittedly, this outfit is from earlier this month, but it reminds how fond I'd been of maxis throughout the summer, opting for one whenever I was at a loss for/didn't want to think about what to wear. It sure did happen alot... <----click link for midweek-pick-me-up-funny, even/esp. if you've already seen it



3 comments:

  1. I bought that maxi because of your previous post! that one and the purple one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect summer outfit! Your style never ceases to amaze me, sister. I'm in awe of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Reading what you have to say truly makes my day!